10.08.2005

First Love

I wait still, Lord come and fill
This emptiness is more than I can stand
I lift my eyes, my voice to the skies
Return me to my first love once again

Lord, I fall down on my knees
Only You can rescue me
I find that I am so in need
Wrap me in Your presence

-Ben Kennedy, Enter the Worship Circle (The Second Circle)

My roommate, Bekah, got me flowers today. They are lovely. I got to talk to my brother for a good while this evening. I finished the last of my homework before I can tackle my project. I saw an old friend who I enjoy getting to see. I got to talk to my roomie from my first year in Senegal. It's raining. We watched Princess Bride. I got to see my friend, Sylvia, at IFM tonight. It has been a beautiful day as you can see. Yet my heart cries out for something else...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does your heart cry out for? it's nice that you have good friends to be with.

sara lyn said...

Why don't you tell me who you are anonymous and then I'll tell you what my heart cries out for. :)