I finally got to go up to CIU today to see the campus with my friend, Jennifer. I must admit, it is not what I expected at all...it's very small! But I also got to see the outside of my house, and I'm very excited about that part...I think I have already scoped out a few places where I will be spending as much time as I can...outside! It's really beautiful. Autumn will be incredible. Not only have I not seen it for 2 years, but now I am in a beautiful part of the US to see it! Giddy up! So tomorrow I am leaving here at about 8am to finally move in and start seminary. I can't believe its finally here. I'm excited and nervous and just a bundle of other emotions that I don't feel like writing out. :)
Today as I was riding around with my friend, Jennifer, I realized just how thankful I was that she and her family are here. I know it wasn't their plan to be here...but it sure has served as a huge encouragement to me that they are. Today was overall an encouraging day. Those are nice once in a while. :) Many high's (too many to list) and only one low (a nasty rainstorm that I hit on the way back to GA).
Let the journey begin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment