skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
page's corner
welcome to my little corner of the world
5.21.2005
Cori, Phil, Me, Ann, and Barb. We went out to eat last night and got all fancied up. :) I love good time with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blog archive
►
2026
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2024
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2023
(5)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
2008
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2005
(164)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(27)
Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No
It's Coming
A blur
The Great Stories
I Don't Remember
African Soil
As we were walking down the street, Cori tried out...
Cori and I went shopping all this morning...we wer...
Cori, Phil, Me, Ann, and Barb. We went out to eat...
This is the FISH that was "bequeathed" to me by An...
Well, I said I would get this pic up so you could ...
Fear
Step One
We Made It!
Cori and I got tatoos. I figure Dad would kill me...
Cori and I got into a marshmallow fight. She lost!
Some Thoughts...
A Scare.
Tragedy
Rebuilt...and the death of the flip flops.
Because He Lives...
Aimless
Last night I made "lait" for the first time. It i...
How beautiful.
The 24 Crew. Every Monday night, the 4 of us get ...
Always an Adventure
Peace. Doesn't this picture just almost audibly s...
►
April
(21)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(21)
search this blog
No comments:
Post a Comment