4.17.2005

Some days.

Some days I fear if I begun,
I would never stop.
A river would form,
And I would drown.

Some days I become hardened instead
An impenetrable wall forms
No one gets in
And no thoughts get out

Some days I allow them to assail me
Ripping me to shreds
Barely moving forward
Barely breathing

Some days I fall down
In need of His love that heals
The rawness overwhelms me
So tender to the touch

All days I long for a change
Only some days am I brave enough
But He is intimately familiar
With all of this.

"Record my lament;
list my tears on your scroll
are they not in your record?"
Psalm 56:8

Please do not judge me in my honesty. I am but a sister who is struggling along, determined to make it. I need not your harsh words of judgment, but instead your words of loving kindness. No words would be better than the judgmental ones I have echoing in my ears from people who I loved and respected. I praise God through my tears...judge me not, please brothers and sisters. He is making me who He wants me to be, it is a painful, but beautiful process. One for which I am thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will not be jundged. Judge not lest I be judged. I am praying for you Sara.